Well, the doctor’s appointment revealed that there is no change in dilation from Friday. Bummer! I still hope that I will just naturally go into labor and induction won’t be necessary, but we’ll just have to wait and see. I am trying to be vertical more often during the day to let gravity help, too, but it’s all just a waiting game.
We also found out today that our reservation for induction on Sunday works a little differently than we thought. Our reservation is between 9:00 p.m. and midnight that night. We will hear from the charge nurse sometime during that block of hours that our bed is ready and then we’ll leave. If there is no room at the inn, so to speak, then we will be put off until later. Whether later is sometime in the wee hours of Monday morning or another day altogether remains to be seen.
In the mean time, there is a delicious nap in my very near future. I am ecstatic.